Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemon14 Posts: 143, Reputation: 9

Nov 19, 2013, 04:33 PM
    I want to make my boyfriend a surprise
    I have a relationship for about 10 months with a guy and the last two months have been at the distance. In two weeks I will celebrate my birthday and I overheard he wanted to make me a surprise. Well, that's great excepting the fact that I didn't make such a big deal of his birthday, even if it was not long ago (we knew pretty well at that moment and I have no excuse that I brought him a random gift), so I feel kind of embarrassed I let it pass like an ordinary day. This is why I want to surprise him, too, but I don't know when and how. I'm not good at gifts nor surprises, but I don't want to make him feel unappreciated while he puts so much effort. What do you think I should do? How do I improve my "celebration" side?
    jaidjen Posts: 49, Reputation: 11

Nov 19, 2013, 04:54 PM
    That's very thoughtful of you to do that!

I am assuming since you are in a relationship that you know the things he likes. What kind of music he listens to, books he reads, food he enjoys, sports or any activity that you know he will enjoy. From there you can proceed on what you can give him.

The other issue is what kind of budget do you have? You don't have to spend money to surprise someone but if you do want to spend some money then you get more options on what you can do.

I like surprising my best friend. I know all his likes so I would just slyly try to figure out if he already has an item I have in mind. Most of the time he gets surprised when he gets it in the mail, although sometimes he said he can smell what I am up to a mile away.

Good Luck! I'm pretty sure your boyfriend will love whatever it is you come up with. After all, it should be the thought that counts :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my boyfriend marry me.. how to make my bfrns parents acept me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends parents are against our relation as I am 2 yrs older to him and *** from a different community. They won't evn meet me. Our 3 yr relation is at the verge of break up as his parents won't acept me as their daughtr in law and as my boyfriend is not able to convince his parents and last...

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to ask how can I surprise my boyfriend?

Good surprise for boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. Today I did something really stupid. I was talking to my boyfriend about him coming over my house tomorrow night, because no one will be home all day and night and we'd have the house to ourselves. I asked him what he'd like to do and he answered, "I don't know, I really don't. Unless you...

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

During the last week I had been feeling stressed from my birthday which was looming ahead and a party I had to organise. My poor boyfriend copped the brunt of it and I have left him feeling unloved and unappreciated. I want to make it up to him. Any (romantic) ideas for how I could surprise him and...

View more questions Search