Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 5, 2008, 06:30 PM
    How to surprise my boyfriend?
    During the last week I had been feeling stressed from my birthday which was looming ahead and a party I had to organise. My poor boyfriend copped the brunt of it and I have left him feeling unloved and unappreciated. I want to make it up to him. Any (romantic) ideas for how I could surprise him and show him I am grateful for everything he did?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:34 PM
    They have Christmas in July
    Maybe have a valentines day in August and plan a special dinner for him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Well, what now? Is this any surprise to you? [ 13 Answers ]

“Iraq has failed to meet all but three of 18 congressionally mandated benchmarks for political and military progress, according to a draft of a Government Accountability Office report. “The person who provided the draft report to The Post said it was being conveyed from a government official who...

Surprise party for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys you've been helpful to me lately so I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what you think. My ex and I broke up about 9months ago and after a month of no contact we've been talking quite regularly. He broke up with me, but he's usually the first to contact me these days. We get...

How should I surprise him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I need ideas... I'm in love with my boyfriend and the other day he asked me to come over I was out of the house so I said I'd be there soon... I only just got there about half an hour later and I found out he had a surprise for me when I got there... he had romantic music on and he...

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

View more questions Search