Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Nov 13, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Good surprise for boyfriend?
    Hello. Today I did something really stupid. I was talking to my boyfriend about him coming over my house tomorrow night, because no one will be home all day and night and we'd have the house to ourselves. I asked him what he'd like to do and he answered, "I don't know, I really don't. Unless you have a surprise planned?" And me being the idiot that I am, replied, "Well, do you want a surprise? *laughs*"
    And he said yes! Now I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do. We have never had sex or experienced that physical side of our relationship, but I kind of want to. But I'm nervous because I don't want to seem stupid or be embarrassed. Help! D:
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 07:24 PM

Well look :)

How about this..

Cook him his fav meal.. if you know it :)
    Or rent a great movie.
    Have a glass of wine.. (if you are old enough)

And have a nice romantic movie night with him. With candels and the lot.

I would give you advice on the romantic side but I am not sure how old you are :) so I have to play it safe :D

Have sex when you are rady sweet heart. Not when you kind of want to ;) and be safe

Anyway good luck

And do your best :)
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Nov 14, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    well look :)

how about this..

Cook him his fav meal.. if you know it :)
    or rent a great movie.
    have a glass of wine.. (if you are old enough)

and have a nice romantic movie night with him. with candels and the lot.

i would give you advice on the romantic side but i am not sure how old you are :) so i have to play it safe :D

have sex when you are rady sweet heart. not when you kinda want to ;) and be safe

anyway good luck

and do your best

Lol, his favorite meal is FiskBullar. It's a sweedish dish, and I don't know how to make it..

And we aren't old enough to drink, we're both only 18.
    Thanks for the advice! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to ask how can I surprise my boyfriend?

How do I have a good conversation with my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating on and off for 3 and a half year. Well the problme is that some time I can't find anything to talk to him about after I ask him how he's day was and how was work. Most of the time we just sit there. I just don't know what to talk about. Some time I just want to...

How to surprise my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

During the last week I had been feeling stressed from my birthday which was looming ahead and a party I had to organise. My poor boyfriend copped the brunt of it and I have left him feeling unloved and unappreciated. I want to make it up to him. Any (romantic) ideas for how I could surprise him and...

How to be a good Boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

Would be really helpful to hear everyone's advice/opinions! I reckon it's a question that'll help all us guys! Be nice to get the opinions of both the ladies, and the guys too.

My boyfriend said he notices good looking woman [ 13 Answers ]

I asked my boyfriend if he looks at other women and he replied "If there is a good looking woman walking on the street, I notice but that is it! Does this mean that he checks girls out or something else?

View more questions Search