Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calvin good Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 03:12 AM
    1st vop
    I have been on, probation 4 years and 9 months. I took a lortab faust was in do much pain with no script my original sentence was 5 years probation and, I have completed all programs that where asked of me I'm nervous
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Hello c:

If they drug test you, you'll fail. If you fail, they can make you serve the ENTIRE 5 years.. I'd hold off for a couple months, if I was you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st vop. [ 1 Answers ]

All right.. here's my situation. I was arrested in march for dui and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and sentenced in August to 2 separate 11/29 sentences. I only served 3 days and was released for probation. This morning I was awoken by a knock on my door. Two investigative officers with a...

I was arrested for a 1st vop when I tested positive for alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested originally Aug. 16, 09 for Reckless Driving. Oct. 4, 2010 I was arrested for a 1st VOP. I tested positive 1 time for alcohol in a UA while in a treatment prog. I have completed all classes, driving safety courses, community service hours and got my license reinstated. With the...

Denied a continuence 4 my vop my sentencing vop is next will I be remanded from court [ 4 Answers ]

Was denied for a continuence for my violation and have a violation sentencing my next court day does that mean I will be remanded from court that day even when I have my case still pending to prove that I violated?

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

VOP - 1st violation [ 3 Answers ]

My son has just gotten his 1st VOP. What are the Florida State Statutes?

View more questions Search