Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bill stevo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2013, 03:33 AM
    Shower problems / hot water turns off during shower
    During having a shower the water turned off for no apparent reason any answers
    bill stevo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2013, 03:39 AM
    Shower problems / hot water turns off during shower
    In the middle of having a shower the water just went off for no apparent reason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower hot water turns cold [ 1 Answers ]

I get good hot water from the shower but as soon as I turn the cold on a fraction the flow of water is cold.I then turn off the cold and its back to boiling,its as if the cold water pressure is too strong for the hot.No one else is using water in the house

I need to run the shower / tap for almost 10 minutes before the water turns hot... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, hope you can help... I can get hot water out of my shower but it takes about 10 minutes after I turn it on to heat up and I hate wasting so much water. Once it gets hot it is fine. The taps throughout the house are the same. What's the problem?

Hot water knob in shower turns to a point but no water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a double knob system in shower. The hot water knob turns, starts and stops at a point (does not freely spin) but no water comes out. Cold water knob works fine.

Hot water in Shower for 2 minutes turns to cold afer. [ 8 Answers ]

We live in a house that is about 30 years old. When we go to take a shower, the water is not hot. It does not even stay lukewarm sometimes. The coil will get hot when you turn on the hot water for a few seconds, then goes cold as if cold water is running through it. What should we do? Using our...

Hot Water turns off shower head? [ 4 Answers ]

When running only cold water the shower works. When hot water is added to the mix, the shower head stops delivering water. Any suggestions? Thanks!

View more questions Search