Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steveng29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 01:37 AM
    She broke up with me and I don't know how to handle it.
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year and a month now and like all normal couples we had little arguments. I love this girl with all my heart and she was my first everything besides kiss really.

I didn't like the fact that she would like to go to these parties and mostly guys were there. And I'd never be invited? So of course it made me even more depressed.

So tonight out of the blue she said we needed to talk and things turned to a more serious talk and she broke up with me. I've been crying, calling her, asking her for another chance, but she said she needs her time to see what she wants. I really don't want to lose her, or think of her as not mine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 02:22 AM
    Calling her and acting like a stalker of some sort, will only make this a lot worst.

You give her some space, but have to assume it is over, There had to be obvious problems, I would guess you fought about her going to parties with out you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 7, 2013, 02:35 AM
    In some parts of the world a man can still call a woman 'mine' (after he marries her). But most of the world has to accept the fact that unrequited love hurts, we suffer horribly for a while, and somehow bumble along until time heals. KEEP BUSY with family, friends, work, school, hobbies, sports, books, music, movies, or find a new interest, even if you aren't the least bit interested.
    And break all contact, no matter how much you want to keep trying.
    Leonneedshelp Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 10:22 AM
    The heart is a muscle. And when muscles break, they repair themselves, and they get stronger in the process. Ask your ex the reasons she broke up with you. Even if it sounds like its not her fault, bear with it. If she tells you that it was your fault, she may be making a excuse. Its not the best outcome, OK, but the truth can hurt. If she really liked you from the bottom of her heart, she will talk about it with you. BUT make sure you give her a bit of time, and don't seem too pressurizing it.

If she was fooling around at those parties, you mentioned, then I don't think she deserves someone as caring about their girlfriend as you.

*Its hard to get over a breakup, no matter how many times its happened. They get easier, but not enough to not feel sad about it. Being sad just shows how much you care, and how much you really love that person... *

Leon.
    mrpines Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2013, 10:54 AM
    You need to find yourself. You need to figure out what you did to make her fall in love with you in the first place. My guess is that you got too comfortable and she began to lose respect for you as a man. It happens. You have to have your own life outside of her. You have to remain attractive for her to want to stay with you. Do not be weak. She will pity you; not respect you. Man up, go out, live your life and show her what she's missing.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 7, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Dude,if she was going to parties all of the time without you, did you ever think to ask her why she never asked you along? You need to move on. Stop trying g to contact her, it will make things worse. Most of us have been through situations like this and we all lived through it and learned about being a little stronger because of it. Move on. Find someone who will be a little more honest towards you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Handle Broke Off [ 2 Answers ]

My shower handle broke off from its pin, and I cannot remove the cartridge. I think the reason I cannot remove the cartridge is because I can't loosen the portin of the handle the broke off (the pin). Here is a pic: showervalve2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Any advice...

Me and my g/f just broke up and its killing me how do I handle it [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone I Need Some Help Me And My G/f Just Broke Up After 2 Years. She Told Me That She Just Needed A Break. I Don't Know How To Handle This I Love Her So Much We were Together All The Time Unless I Was At Work Or She Was At School. Everyone Is Telling Me That I Should Just Give Her Space And...

Broke shower handle [ 3 Answers ]

My shower handle just fell off and all that's left looks like a screw so I have been using a screwdriver to turn on the shower. Can I go to the store and purchase a handle and install it myself or do I need to call a plumber?

View more questions Search