Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    graceluvshowie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 04:52 AM
    Vaginal itching
    What could.be.the cause for.vaginal itching?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 21, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Bacterial vaginosa. Please see your doctor to be properly diagnosed
    sweetiepie77 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 01:34 AM
    Soaps, bubble bath, different laundry powder lots of things like that . Go to doctor . They ll help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal itching at 39 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 39 weeks pregnant,I suffer vaginal itching that worsen at night+burning sensation and redness,with unpleasant smell yet no discharges! Urine culture showed E-coli+ candida, what is best treatment that's safe to my baby and is hydrocortisone cream safe?

Vaginal itching [ 7 Answers ]

Im 21 years old and I'm having some irritation/itching in my genitalia it doesn't hurt to use the bathroom nor is there a discharge but it hurts to whip the lips after urination what could it be?

Vaginal itching [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 23 yrs old female I'm getting itching around my vagina from last 15days and light greenish colour discharge.. bt after I got my periods the discharge has stopped but still itching is there.. plz help

Vaginal itching [ 1 Answers ]

From Last one week, my wife complaining of itching in the inner wall (both side). Washed three or four times with antibiotic solution (savlon) not stopped. She saying that it happened during intercourse and dicharged of sperm infection. Suggest of medicine please.

Vaginal itching [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a night out with friends, we were totally drunk by the time the night ended. We had sex and sometime during the act the condom slipped off and got stuck inside me. Unfortunately I didn't notice until 3 days later when I experienced some itching and irritation. I happened to put...

View more questions Search