Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gurmeet23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 03:53 AM
    Vaginal itching
    I'm 23 yrs old female I'm getting itching around my vagina from last 15days and light greenish colour discharge.. bt after I got my periods the discharge has stopped but still itching is there.. plz help

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal itching [ 1 Answers ]

From Last one week, my wife complaining of itching in the inner wall (both side). Washed three or four times with antibiotic solution (savlon) not stopped. She saying that it happened during intercourse and dicharged of sperm infection. Suggest of medicine please.

Vaginal discarges and itching [ 0 Answers ]

Am 21 years and have been experiencing vaginal discharges with bad odor and sever itching. I took it to the hospital and I was given medication but it keeps on resurfacing. I also have rashes around my vagina. They are white and hard that anytime I try to burst them, I bleed. And now anytime I have...

Vaginal itching [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a night out with friends, we were totally drunk by the time the night ended. We had sex and sometime during the act the condom slipped off and got stuck inside me. Unfortunately I didn't notice until 3 days later when I experienced some itching and irritation. I happened to put...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.