Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utlonghorns1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 09:25 PM
    3 1/2 year old Boy
    So I meet for the first time ever my nephew who lives in a completely different state than I do about a week ago, since Easter is coming up I was thinking of spending him a Easter basket through the mail but would it be right of me to send it to him even though I have not done anything for him in the past? If so would there be anything recommended to put in the Easter basket/
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 20, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Send it if you are interested in building a relationship, but not if this is a one time deal. At 3 he is likely into cars and trains, and may have a favorite TV show/character. I always find summer things to be great for Easter baskets... swim trunks, beach towels, sidewalk chalk, shovels, pails, bubbles, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Defiant 5-year-old boy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am a mother of a 4-year-old boy with defiant behavior. My son is very smart and advanced in his academics. He may also be Gifted and Talented. But his behavior is very BAD. I have been forced to dis-enroll him from TWO day cares because of it. He hasn't even started grade school yet. He...

Who is this 16 year old boy? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the name of the boy who at age 16 (in year 2001) recited from memory the first 7000 decimal places of the decimal expansion of PI (math. PI = 3.14... ) both backward and forward. And also please tell me where was he born?

9 Year old Boy - EKG results [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm concerned because my son had an ekg and it wasn't normal. He will be seeing a cardiologist next month but I'm trying to find out as much as possible. The results were Sinus Rhythm with Sinus arrythmia and borderline prolonged QT interval. I was reading about this and...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search