Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmnguyen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Who is this 16 year old boy?
    What is the name of the boy who at age 16 (in year 2001) recited from memory the first 7000 decimal places of the decimal expansion of PI (math. PI = 3.14... ) both backward and forward. And also please tell me where was he born?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Well I certainly can't find him. Hmmm, you don't have any more info?

Mar 19, 2007, 03:52 PM
    This is all I have. Thank you very much for your time anyway.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
    I fond someone who did it forwards and backwards but only like 2000 places and he's about 30 or something.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Mar 21, 2007, 11:41 AM
    G. Uday Shankar

Not sure where he was born. The article says "of Nizamabad" (India). But I'm not sure that means he was born there vs just lives there.

The Hindu : Faster than a calculator

(second link on Google for the search "boy 16 2001 pi decimal expansion". The first link was this page :) )

Mar 21, 2007, 01:51 PM
    G. Uday Shankar

I think this is the answer that I need thank you so much asterisk_man!!

tmnguyen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Defiant 5-year-old boy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am a mother of a 4-year-old boy with defiant behavior. My son is very smart and advanced in his academics. He may also be Gifted and Talented. But his behavior is very BAD. I have been forced to dis-enroll him from TWO day cares because of it. He hasn't even started grade school yet. He...

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father has not seen her in over a year. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father left me when she was 5 months old and the last time he saw her was 2 weeks before Christmas 2006, he and I were never married. He knows where she is and how to get ahold of me and see her, but has failed in trying to contact me or see her. I do not have a...

9 Year old Boy - EKG results [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm concerned because my son had an ekg and it wasn't normal. He will be seeing a cardiologist next month but I'm trying to find out as much as possible. The results were Sinus Rhythm with Sinus arrythmia and borderline prolonged QT interval. I was reading about this and...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

View more questions Search