Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mjs2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 10:14 PM
    Animated old VHS movie
    I need help finding an old animated movie from my childhood. I was born in 1996 so it must have been made in the 90s. It's an old animated movie about I think a Russian or German family that are pretty well off. And the family owns jeweled eggs I think. So the family gets separated and one of the girls goes away with a farm boy and loses her memory. Then they get married and when she has a child try find the jeweled eggs and she remembers everything. Help! And it's not Anastasia!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Think you're looking for this: Enchanted tales: Anastasia (Golden Films) all I could find was clips of guys making comments while the movie is playing, but at 7min35sec-ish, you see her putting down her child, he crawls to a fabrege egg on the ground, and the commentors say - "oh, but the egg will help her remember!" (like they're making fun of it... )
    Golden Films Anastasia "Fan" Commentary Part 4 - YouTube
    Mjs2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Thank you so much! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:47 AM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title- old animated VHS [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie. I can't remember all of it, but it was on a VHS and it was probably from the 90's. I think it started with a real actress and a doll, and somehow they became animated and the doll came to life. Anyway, they are best friends and they get into a fight because...

Copy protected VHS to DVD and VHS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Pioneer VHS Recorder and a lot of Disney Videos. I want to transfer them to DVD but unfortunately I can't do it as my recorder says "Copyrighted Material" What can I do against it?

VHS movie from the 70's, early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about young adults getting ready to put on a concert. One main characters name was Electric Larry. He supplied drugs to people working on the concert stage and to the all female band that came to play. B B King made an appearance in this movie too. There was a villain in this movie that...

It was a sing along movie on vhs. [ 0 Answers ]

The main character was a new teacher.They sung the loco motion and the name game song. Taught kids about manners,getting along,and to have fun.

Childen's 1980's animated vhs movie - don't know title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a child's animated movie of the 1980's - 1984. Could be slightly earlier time. My daughter used to watch it all the time when I rented it and then they went out of business when blockbuster hit the scene. I tried to order it from blockbuster ( they had a very large book I could...

View more questions Search