Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harleymike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 11:27 AM
    VHS movie from the 70's, early 80's.
    Movie about young adults getting ready to put on a concert. One main characters name was Electric Larry. He supplied drugs to people working on the concert stage and to the all female band that came to play. B B King made an appearance in this movie too. There was a villain in this movie that wanted to blow up the place where the concert was takeing place. The bomb ended up in his lap, in the car he was in , close to the end of the movie.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 31, 2011, 12:51 PM

Get Crazy (1983)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 01:00 PM

Aaarg! You beat me! Here's a clip from YouTube anyway:
    YouTube - Electric Larry clip 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from early 80's or late 70's.. Can you name it? [ 3 Answers ]

I never caught the name of this movie, but have been looking for the title for at least 25 years. It opens up and this young guy is hitchhiking. A car picks him up, but the driver has stolen the car. They wreck and the driver is killed. Somehow, it appears like the hitchhiker is the car thief and a...

70's or early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have been thinking about this movie for a long time now and would love to have some help finding the title of the movies. It was on HBO or Cinemax in the 70's/early 80's. All I mostly remember is the ending. There was a girl and her father? Trying to get wild horses across a border (city,...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls [ 4 Answers ]

I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the...

View more questions Search