Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bratcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 10:18 AM
    It was a sing along movie on vhs.
    The main character was a new teacher.They sung the loco motion and the name game song. Taught kids about manners,getting along,and to have fun.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title- old animated VHS [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie. I can't remember all of it, but it was on a VHS and it was probably from the 90's. I think it started with a real actress and a doll, and somehow they became animated and the doll came to life. Anyway, they are best friends and they get into a fight because...

Why is the 1959 Movie The Sound and The Fury not on VHS or disc for purchase? [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to find (even to rent) the 1959 Movie "The Sound and The Fury" starring Yul Brynner and Joanne Woodward and cannot find it anywhere. Can you tell me why Fran Belli

Childen's 1980's animated vhs movie - don't know title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a child's animated movie of the 1980's - 1984. Could be slightly earlier time. My daughter used to watch it all the time when I rented it and then they went out of business when blockbuster hit the scene. I tried to order it from blockbuster ( they had a very large book I could...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls [ 4 Answers ]

I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.