Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovpie356 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Best friend problems
    Me and my best friend have been friends for a really long time and have never faughten. This year a girl named Alyssa became friends with both of us also. But today I was told by my best friend that she hates me. Alyssa has always acted rude to me anyway, and we weren't as close as her and my best friend. But hate is a strong word and I have never done ANYTHING what so ever to make her dislike me. It also makes me mad that my best friend didn't tell her to stop talking crap about me and she hasn't told me until today. I'm really not sure how to deal with this situation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 03:58 PM
    "faughten"?

I suggest you be especially nice to Alyssa and knock her socks off. Let her learn from you what it means to be a good person.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 04:21 PM
    How old are you? A young teen, preteen?

This is something that happens to many of us. The friends you have when you're younger, rarely remain your friends as you get older. Once junior high, or high school comes around, there's such a large selection of people that most times you'll both find different "cliques" to hang out with, and the friendship will end, or become merely civil (saying hi in the hall).

If this best friend chooses this other girl over you, then she's not worthy of your friendship, especially if you did nothing to warrant being "hated". I know that doesn't make things easier, but it is what it is. You can't make someone like you.

Do you have other friends?
    JARIXA Posts: 95, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
    I agree with Alty if she chooses the other girl she's not your true friend. Don't stress over it either.she
    Chose her path and so did you. Make new friends that will stick up for you and be your TRUE friend!! :p :(
    ladylike1234 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 09:18 PM
    I cam relate to this because I'm going to a new school that m y best friends doesn't go to. I feel like I have no friends. I think that you need to show them that you don't need them, make different friends ones who aren't jerks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend problems [ 6 Answers ]

"I am 17 and female..I have a best friend,I know this girl from only like say two years and we just love each other's company. And it is only recently I said her that I consider her my best friend, the point is I have had , in fact still have a close group of friend..These three people I know from...

Best friend Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so my so called "bestfriend" told this guy that I liked him but it isn't tru so, now the guy believes I like him and he thinks we are dating and every time he comes to talk to me or give me a hug my "bestfriend" just laughs like it's REALLY REALLY funny and everyone else laughs too but she...

Best friend problems [ 3 Answers ]

I had had a fight with my best friend.I had told her a lies.I had talked to her by some other name ' Pragati'.It was to express my feelings.I told her that Pragati is my friend.I know it was a big mistake.. I did not want to hurt her so when she asked me that whether I told her any lies I refused...

Friend with Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I've had this friend, M, for about 4 years now. We were mainly friends through friends, but still pretty close. Our mutual friend then moved away, and we became closer and talked every day. We do have a lot of similar interests and almost always got along. M is a very selfish person, though. I...

My friend has problems [ 2 Answers ]

She likes this one kid. And they went out once. And he was better friends with her before they started going out. And then they finally became boyfriend and girlfriend, And he wouldn't really talk to her, he avoided her. But now he acts all friendly and flirty. And when he hugs her he smiles...

View more questions Search