Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roseym16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Word problem
    Each day yolanda works, she earns $85. Last week she worked 30 hours. How much does yolanda earn in 5 days?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 05:51 PM
    We can help, but you must attempt to do the problem. What is the answer you got?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 5 Answers ]

My mum was 27yrs when I was born.8yrs ago,she was twice as old as I shall be in 5yrs time. How old am I?

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The u.s. senate has 100 members.after a certain election there were 20 more democrats than republicans with no other parties.how many members of each party were there in the senate?

Word problem [ 3 Answers ]

two divided by the difference of a number and 3 minus 4 divided by a number plus 3, equals 8 times the reciprocal of the difference of the number squared and 9. what is the number? define your variable(s), generate your equation(s), and solve the application problem.

Please help with this word problem. [ 1 Answers ]

A local restaurant is hosting a chili cook-off. The restaurant is making award ribbons for the first, second, and third place winners. Each ribbon consists of a rectangle and an isosceles triangle. How many square inches of material will the restaurant need to make each ribbon?

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

View more questions Search