Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campos1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Bryant plus 80 code numbers
    I have a Bryant Plus 80 and the code chart is missing. I can count the flashes but have nothing to go by. Does anyone have the code chart and what the flashes mean? My furnace has not been working and I received a new board two years ago.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant code 33 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help me. I have a Bryant 340MAV. I cannot seem to get the furnace to stop flashing code 33. It doesn't go to 13 either, which I find strange. I also tried bypassing the limit switch, temporarily, just to see if this was the problem. Still getting 33. Also...

Bryant code 42 [ 1 Answers ]

When the furnace is given the self test all appear to run fine the inducer hi and low, blower high and low and igniter glows. Furnace shuts down after about 2 min on high output. Could it be the control board?

Bryant code 33 [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant gas funace model 310aav042090aaja. Code 33. Wired around limit and it worked fine. Replaced with new limit throws code again. Vents clear. Filter clear. What next? Is it really getting too hot? Runs about 4 minutes before throwing code and cycles down about 3 minutes.

Bryant plus 90 code 43 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 series. I'm getting a code 43. From what I gather in my search, does it have anything to do with the blower motor?

Writing code for ID numbers in VB.NET [ 6 Answers ]

HI there, Please can you help me in writing code for ID numbers in VB.NET. I want, When someone fills in their ID number It should tell them if it is valid or not and if the person is a male or female.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.