Ask
    Kensie758 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
    How to journalize these: Jan 2. Paid 3200 for four months rent
    How to Journalize these in the accounting General Journal

Jan 3. Paid 3200 for four months rent
    Jan4. Purchased upplies on credit for 1420 from michales
    Jan4. Paid for supplies purchased on Jan 3
    Jan.4 Purchased merchandise on account from Chanel company for 6840. 2/10, n/30
    Jan.5 Sold merchandise to Chanel company for 8000. COMS 2200, 2/10 2/300

Check out some similar questions!

Our tenant in spain has not paid rent for 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I wondered if someone was prepared to offer me a little advice. I am a co-owner of a townhouse in Ayemonte, Spain, the tenant has not paid rent for nearly four months, he has broken our contract. What do you suggest I do. Regards,

Paid rent but got evicted halfway through month. Do I get half a months rent back? [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting evicted for noise complaints. I Paid rent on the first of the month, And received the notice on the sencond. I have to be out on the 16th (halfway through the month). I was wondering if I get a half months rent back?

I have a tenant that hasn't paid rent for almost two months? [ 2 Answers ]

We are in richmond, ky what length of time do I have to give them for an eviction notice? I don't have a signed lease with them either. "

HOW do we get a renter out of a unit? Has not paid rent in 3.5 months [ 3 Answers ]

Lease expired last Sunday. He is three and a half months behind on rent has never made water or garbage payments. Have give 3 day notices 6 times. Court seems not to be willing to do anything. Unit is in stockton California. Client has been to jail has no job, and is not willing to move

Moving out do I have to pay my last months rent, if I paid it in my sec. Dep? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm moving out of my apartment Dec 1st and I want to know, if I paid my last months rent when I paid my security deposit, does it mean I don't have to pay rent for the last month that I'm living here. I gave my 30 day notice, and it was my choice to move out. Please advise.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.