Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbyook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Itchiness in my vaginal area
    I just lost my virginity a week ago and we had sex for a long period and it was rough. Now I have an itchy vagina but no smell or discharge... the other thing is is that when I pee I get done and I feel like I need to pee more but I can't and it hurts a little or feel tingly can you tell me what might be wrong

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal itchiness/discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started my period yet and I am 12. I have had discharge that's liquidy and gooey white. I've had it since December 2011 and I tried shaving the vaginal hair, thinking that was the problem, after a couple of times of shaving (with a disposable razor) it grows back quicker each time and...

Vaginal itchiness and brownish bleeding over a year [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I just turned 47. For the past year I have been in and out of the womans' clinic with vaginal itchiness and what looks like break through bleeding. Some days I feel more itchy than others. The bleeding mostly occurs when I use the toilet so it is not strong. I have a period, and sometimes I...

Help: Vaginal discharge and itchiness [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was seen about three weeks ago for vaginal discharge and itchiness. Cultures were taken for STDs and bloodwork for hepatitis and HIV. The doctor suspected BV and gave me metro-gel and doxycycline while I awaited the lab results. I finished the metro-gel (five nights), but couldn't take the...

Discharge and vaginal itchiness [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and for around 2 days now I have been getting lots of white thick discharge (more than usual) which dries light yellow. It has a sour kind of odour to it. This few days the entrance and inside of my vagina has also been very itchy. What is wrong? Xx

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.