Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Trying to find 80's kids film
    The film is about 2 young boys who are on school trip, they run off and get on raft and go to an island where they run into a convict maybe 2 and they spend there time trying to hide from convict and get home. I also remember a cabin they hide in and they try to make there own raft with wood and rope. Can anyone help me please? Someone said tom sawyers and huck finn but I got the film and its not that.
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Maybe Tom and Huck? Or something with Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin... at least that's what it sounds like to me. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find adventure film late 80's I think [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember this film I seen when I was a kid which was about 2 boys who were on a school trip, they took off and went on a raft I think to a little island where there meet a convict maybe two. And they have to try and escape from them. That's all I remember. Can anyone help?

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

I can't remember an 80's kids film title ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wanting my kids to see a film I enjoyed as a child but can't remember its name It was about a furry green monster that could turn invisible lived in a young boys tree house The monsters name was something like swashbucket I think, it was nearly 20 years since I last saw it and...

Trying to find 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this film for years now, can't really remember a lot about it just that its about 2 boys who are on a school trip and they run away and get on a boat or raft and paddle to an island where they meet a convict (maybe 2) and they try and hide from him, and I remember a little...

View more questions Search