Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Trying to find 80's film
    I've been trying to find this film for years now, can't really remember a lot about it just that its about 2 boys who are on a school trip and they run away and get on a boat or raft and paddle to an island where they meet a convict (maybe 2) and they try and hide from him, and I remember a little cabin where they hide out at on the island. Can anyone help me?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 01:29 PM
    It sounds like "Adventures of Tom Sawyer". Much the same scenario. Raft, two boys, river, convict, cabin...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Trying to find adventure film late 80's I think [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember this film I seen when I was a kid which was about 2 boys who were on a school trip, they took off and went on a raft I think to a little island where there meet a convict maybe two. And they have to try and escape from them. That's all I remember. Can anyone help?

Help me find this film [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any one knew the name of a film I saw once. I first saw it in the early 90's but the film may have been older and all I can remember about it is that a young girl and her family move house and she goes to the attic and discovers a ghost of a gil trapped in the mirror and some...

80's children's film [ 7 Answers ]

Im really sorry for the brief description but its drivingme crazy! Im 22 now so I must have watched this film around 88 - 94 prehaps all I remember is that there is agirland she has llong dark hair prehaps in a taxi goinginto a tall block of flats, she may be with someone in the taxi. When she gets...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search