Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz1649 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Trying to find adventure film late 80's I think
    I've been trying to remember this film I seen when I was a kid which was about 2 boys who were on a school trip, they took off and went on a raft I think to a little island where there meet a convict maybe two. And they have to try and escape from them. That's all I remember. Can anyone help?
    flix Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2009, 07:52 PM
    The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Fragments of a fantasy/adventure movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this person sitting on a swing outside and being quite bored and then all of a sudden the person finds this gem thing with a string attached to it lying on the ground and it turns into this big chase between this witch-type lady riding a horse and going after this person. Anyone have...

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

Film from the late 80's milly willy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get this film from or who produced it its about a girl (Milly) who wishes she was a boy and spins a pointer on a board with two names on it milly willy and it lands on willy next morning she is a boy called willy I have being try to get hold of it for ages :( so any...

View more questions Search