Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SassyBesser Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Just wondering?
    I have recently took the ovulation test and now the pink line was there,I as of today had the donor over,{i am lesbian},all the times I have ever ovulated,I do not remember anytype of spotting,nowtoday I am.My queston is am I going to be having a baby?Is this all of a sudden bownish colored discharge a concern for something going wrong or for something going right,could it happenthis so? Thanks:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 06:50 PM
    You say you recently took the ovulation test. How recently? When we ovulate the egg is only viable for up to 24 hours, however, sperm can live inside of us for up to 5 days.
    SassyBesser Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 06:53 PM
    I took it for 3days in a row and yesterday there was a little pink line,and today there is a huge pink line,so we started today.tis morning.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:18 AM
    All you can do is wait and see if you miss your period by at least 1 week, then test using the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning. The brown spotting could be implantation bleeding. Brown is usually old blood coming away from the cervix and is normally nothing to worry about, but if you get a positive result you should mention it to the doctor to get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering... [ 8 Answers ]

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand? Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing? Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?

Just wondering [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm seventeen years old and I've never been in a relationship in my life. Scratch that. I've been on one date to the movies where I basically had to ask the guy myself through myspace (ugh, I know) and to top it all off, he stabbed someone and got expelled from his school (prior to me, of...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering but why do people prefer macs over PCs I mean you will buy a mac and sure it'll be OK for a while but then you will be left behind by PC's there more versitile to upgrade and you won't get laughed at when people ask what you have. I have a friend with a Mac he can clapp his hands...

Wondering [ 8 Answers ]

I am a week late with AF and I tested two days ago and it was negative. I did not think any thing of it since eight months ago I was on the Depo Shot. I just got my AF back in June and in July but it is August and I have not had one. In June and July when I did have my period I had majo pregnancy...

I'm wondering how far is to far? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am a 38 y/o lady and it seem that life is becoming almost to much to bear I'm no good at anything I do any more I have icolated myself for many years and I have contact with no one unless I need to I'm disabled and no one seems to understand enough is enough as far as that goes. My children...

View more questions Search