Ask
    zumbagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Friendships gone wrong
    I feel so hurt and frustrated...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Of course, we can't do a thing to help you unless we know more and find out what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appropriate friendships with co-workers [ 6 Answers ]

My Husband was receiving lots of text messages and making long calls to a female co worker. I asked him about it and he said I was being overly jealous. He got very mad at me. So I let it go. Just recently he told me that she was going through a nasty divorce and that he was just being there for...

Friendships [ 2 Answers ]

Just looking for opinions on this question... Is it true that " you are who you hang around with"? Basically, I'm asking is it true that the friends you hang around with can bring you down, or help improve your life? Even if you are a strong willed person, can the friends you keep hold you back...

Rebuilding friendships [ 8 Answers ]

I remember discussing on the forum that "we can lose friends" when we lean on them too much for support. I know I have made this mistake with friends - feeling needy. I feel I am much stronger now, however I am not sure how to rebuild those friendships - as I can sense they are reluctant to...

Friendships going wrong [ 6 Answers ]

Hi.I am a very, caring, loving genuine guy 36. Great personality, sense of humour & I have always found it easy to meet people & become friends as I see the good in everyone & my friends & I have a lot in common. Just recently a female friend & I of 4 years, had an argument due to a lot of stress I...

View more questions Search