Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UCHS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 10:00 AM
    My partner will not Commit after three years...
    We have been together for three years. We had a rough patch and over a year ago separated and he went to date a guy in which he said he was trying to "get over me" and talked to another guy and came back to me. It has almost been a year and he will not even commit to saying e is my boyfriend. The more resistant he is the more resentment I have towards him and it causes a lot of arguments. What to do?
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Talk to him amd ask him why he is so resistant. If you love him stay but at the same time you have to face the possibility of gettig hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner of 12 years has left me and I want him back how do I do this [ 3 Answers ]

My partner of 12 years has dumped me because he said he does not love me but I love him with all my heart and we were engaged to be married.How can I get him back

How do I get my partner of 19 years back [ 2 Answers ]

I said some very nasty things to my partner of 19 years and I told him not to return to our home. I am so sorry for the thing I said but he would not return he is living with another woman. I want him back, he said he would come back for 1 month. What can I do to make him want to stay??

Is it OK to think of a casual partner after 7 years [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy 9 years ago and I had a serious crush on him. It was just casual to him and later when I moved back to my country he said we could stay friends. Then one day I told him about my feelings for him, he stopped emailing me. It's been 7 years now and I have never bothered him no matter...

Partner and I have been together 7 years, and now she has cheated on me. [ 5 Answers ]

Partner and I have been together for 7 years and we have been through some tough times, she has cheated on me with someone else who was curious and I found out and forgave her but she still is in contact with her, want to make this work and she says she does but I'm not sure she does... what to do

Living with my partner in GA. For around 7 years. She wants me out NOW! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have been living with my partner in Atlanta,GA. For around 7 years now. We lived together in Florida before here, and that was for about 3 years. We have been engaged for 6 1/2 years. We have a house, and the loan, and title is in her name only, due to my bad credit. Of course she was...

View more questions Search