Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loner4life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 07:20 AM
    I am 25 and I decided to be a LONER FOR LIFE!
    I am 25 years old guy.
    I become a loner when I was 16 and it all started when I was in love or you can say flactuation with a girl at age 12. She left the country and I felt that however I was a stupid child so I decided that I will marry her someday. However I never been in touch with her for long time, when I was 17 I finally was able to contact her and I told my feelings and she turn me down. So I guess after that point I become a loner.
    Now I am 25 and still I am a loner.

I do believe in jyotish stuff and I seem my kundli and there is a chance of a divorce in my life, in other words 2 marriages...

So after knowing this I made a life changing decision to be a LONER FOR LIFE! This way I will avoid all the disappoinment that faith as to offer. Well at least in this re-encarnation :)

So What Do You Think? I'm I right in my decision or what?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2012, 07:25 AM
    So what is your question?
    loner4life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    So what is your question?
    My question is:
    Do you think my decision is the right decision? What is your opinion
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loner4life View Post
    My question is:
    Do you think my decision is the right desicion? what is your opinion
    Wrong decision? Maybe not.

Stupid decision? Yes.

If you hang up your life because of one poor incident then what's the point. There are plenty of other girls and plenty of years to find one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 06:23 PM
    It is your choice, so being a loner, how are you going to put the extra time to use. Are you going to meditate and study to further your enlightenment ? Are you going to devote your time to helping the poor or those in need ?

Many holy men, such as the first Buddha have chosen a life of being alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Let see, you hold a torch for a girl from 12 to 17, she rejects you, so you spend your life alone? If that's what you want for yourself then go for it. Me, I would be exploring and experimenting all the possibilities of life!

Not blaming being alone on a GIRL.

Just saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 25 years old. I love to be a loner. But now a girl has impressed me. [ 14 Answers ]

I am 25 years old. I love to be a loner. I am interested in doing MBA and never thought about marriage. But now a girl (also 25 years old) has impressed me. She wants to marry me. That too as soon as soon possible. I am confused which way to go. I don't know what to do. She is not the girl I...

Am I a Loner, Depressed or just Selfish? [ 6 Answers ]

2 years ago I persuaded my boyfriend to move to my town so that we could live together and be together, knowing full well that things weren't going very well but thought it woud bring us together. It didn't work and I found out that he was quite emotionally abusive and uncompromising about...

Decided to break with the life of a kept woman <-- what does that mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing a book report and that was in the book. And also what does this mean... byzamtine opulence.

Haven't decided on a name yet! [ 13 Answers ]

I was just curious to know if anyone ever had any problems deciding the name of their baby. I am due January 1st and have done had all the things you can do while your pregnant. I got a 3d ultrasound, a teddy bear with my baby heart beat, scrapbooking everything, saving the measurements I each...

Sad drunk loner [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old I've just lost my family and job threw drink I know I've a serious problem with drink I try tackle it, but then feel so lonely and isolated I always end up back in bar I've very few friends except my drinking buddies I suffer from low self esteem, any suggestions would be welcome...

View more questions Search