Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uplewis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 12:15 PM
    My girlfriend thinks I cheated on her but I didn't
    This is more of a delimina than anything... my girlfriend of 7 years and I had broken up due too some problems that just couldn't get resolved. Now 2 days after she hadmoved out of the housei had a ld group of friends hit me up and we started hanging out and they were also trying to help me get through the break up or so I thought. Aftera couple weeks of being broke up my one girl friend thought it would be funny if on my Facebook I said I was in a relationship with her to make my ex jealous, and then the following weekend this group of friends and I went to the family lake house for the weekend and that one girl went with us as well. Now on Facebook me and this girl would post harsh but funny jokes on each others Facebook wall... well now my ex thinks since I was hangin out with this group of people she thinks I was cheating on her the last couple months of our relationship, now I would like to back together with her but I have this lingering around in her mind now that I have cheated when I have not and her friends keep telling her that I was and I don't knowwhat to do or say to convience her I wasn't cheating. PLEASE HELP
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 12:25 PM
    It didn't work out the first time so what makes you think it's going to be different this time? Not only that but she's being accusational and irrational? You must be pretty desperate if you want to have that back in your life.

Move on. Forget about her.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uplewis View Post
    my girlfriend of 7 years and i had broken up due too some problems that just couldnt get resolved.
    So, did you resolve them?

No?

And, is it true that you actually created more problems by playing the "omg he jus update his Facebook relationship status afta 2 weekz" game?

Why do you want her back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend thinks I cheated [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend thinks I cheated at a party we went to together, now I was gone talking to a girlfriend of mine and he could'nt find me and asklol of a sudden he left me there and went home, I come home to ask why he left and he said because he knows I cheated. I've been crying for days, I really...

She thinks I cheated but I didn't and I don't know what to do [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend (now ex) had been dating for about 8months and one day I get this email: I don't know if you were drunk or whatever but I know and would have thought you'd told me. Anyway not upset, just angry. Don't call, text, message me or anything - I don't want to know thanks.. so after...

Husband Thinks I Cheated But I Didn't [ 36 Answers ]

Please help. I don't know what to do anymore. My husband read a few texts on my phone yesterday from a former co-worker, that, I admit has been a little too friendly... actually way too friendly up to the point where he has been courting me even though I am married. He started as a friend at work...

Ex boyfriend thinks I cheated on him (well I think he does) can this be fixed? [ 2 Answers ]

**Warning long post** My boyfriend broke up with me recently - we hadn't been together very long but I really liked him and saw a potentially great relationship ahead... but he wasn't able to commit to me at the time. Anyway to cut a long story short we had recently been in touch and things...

View more questions Search