Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sambam1111 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:53 PM
    She thinks I cheated but I didn't and I don't know what to do
    Me and my girlfriend (now ex) had been dating for about 8months and one day I get this email: I don't know if you were drunk or whatever but I know and would have thought you'd told me. Anyway not upset, just angry. Don't call, text, message me or anything - I don't want to know thanks.. so after talking to a friend that had spoken to her I found out that someone told her that I hooked up with someone at a party which I didn’t! She has since broken up with me and I miss her so much. I have been trying to think that maybe it’s for the best and that if she doesn’t believe me or trust me after months then it is for the best but I know deep down it’s not for the best because I love her so much and it was all going so well and I just don’t know what to do. To make it worse she’s a singer and she’s already written a song about it which just killed me and I don’t know what to do. Like it says I tried to plead my case to her but she wouldn’t text me back or email me back until she sent me an email telling me that even if I didn’t do anything it will always be in the back of her mind that it did and its better for us to break up. This isn't really a question I just need some advise.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 11:06 PM

I think you should text her back and say *hay* and the she can text u back and say *hay* and then you would like really friggin connect!
    Feeling me ?

Sep 25, 2009, 11:28 PM

No I'm not feeling you
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 11:41 PM

If she can't trust you than there is no relationship. But the question is, would there be a reason why she isn't trusting you?

Sep 25, 2009, 11:49 PM

Hmm yeah I guess. No there isn't a reason I can think of I haven't done anything to make her not trust me.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sambam1111 View Post
    hmm yeah i guess. no there isnt a reason i can think of i havent done anything to make her not trust me.
    Than it is just her insecurities. You need a heart to heart talk with her to let her know you love her and to make a relationship work you need trust. That is the most you can do and if she isn't receptive, you can't force her to do anything.

Sep 26, 2009, 12:14 AM

Yeah I think that is what I'm going to have to do thanks for your help
    swishak12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Going through the same thing and it sucks . What do you do when you love her more then yourself and you try so hard to show her she's the only one you see,love,care for, wwnt next to at night, cook for, help clean up even though I hate it, and share the restnof my life with... I wouldn't know whqt to do if I lose her and to make it worse I Didn't DO ANYTHING!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 06:48 AM
    This thread is 3 years old.
    If you have a question, post on on your own thread so it can be answered, but not on the back of this old one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband Thinks I Cheated But I Didn't [ 36 Answers ]

Please help. I don't know what to do anymore. My husband read a few texts on my phone yesterday from a former co-worker, that, I admit has been a little too friendly... actually way too friendly up to the point where he has been courting me even though I am married. He started as a friend at work...

My boyfriend cheated I don't know what to do. [ 7 Answers ]

Last night I found out my ex, who I was thinking of getting back together with, and who is also my best friend, cheated on me twice while we were going out, and he admitted that just about everything he ever said to me was a lie. And while he was still kissing me and asking me to get back with him,...

My G/f of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, but I don't want to leave. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me. Im so hurt and so disgusted, she did everything we do. He got the love that was supposed to be mine.. But I don't want to leave. See, she was a virgin when we first me, and I took her virginity. I've been wit 5 girls in my life, including her, and these...

He cheated.. and I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, me and this guy has been together for 2 years and 1 month... and engaged for 4 months.. and well, we broke up the 11th of October and it's the 22 of October today. Its started as him not knowing what he wanted. I got together with him when I was 14 and now I'm 16, he was 19 and now he is 22....

View more questions Search