Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Miscarriage? Very worried, TMI
    Ok so, all my life, even since my first period, I've had irregular periods. No idea why. I do know the doctor said one ovary is curled up under its self but nothing is conclusive.

So I've just lived with it. I have no schedule. My period will come whenever it chooses to. Sometimes I skip months, once I had a period that lasted the whole month.

Normally, when I do get my period, its very sticky, and dark, almost brown. Its just what I've been used to my whole life.

But today and yesterday, I've been on my period (at least I think so) but its been bright red, free flowing blood. Not the clotty, sticky brownish blood that I have always seen.
    *edit part* And it is HEAVY! I forgot to mention that. It's the heaviest period I have ever had.

Ive also been cramping, which is new for me. And hot flashes every night, which is new. And constipated. Which I've also never really experienced with a period.

Could I have miscarried an early pregnancy? Or could it be something else?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 01:42 AM
    Aside from the usual question, like assuming you are sexually active. You have never suggested you have a partner, but are a single mom; you have been experiencing an altered lifestyle because you are trying to lose weight. Change in diet and routine, exercise, etc. would be enough to alter your menstrual flow.

If you think it could be an early miscarriage, then possibly, can't say my dear without you seeing your doctor and explaining the symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14 weeks pregnant,worried about miscarriage... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am 14 weeks pregnant now and I want to ask something to clear up my mind and stop worrying.. I have blighted ovum before I got pregnant again this time... and my question is, is the uterus also growing and belly is expanding if you are going to have miscarriage.. becoz now I have obvious...

TMI-sex positions? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know if all sex positions are OK during pregnancy or if some should be avoided? My husband is working out of state right now and is only home every 2 weeks for 2 days at a time so we have a lot of making up to do during those 2 days haha. Just want to make sure its all safe. Tonight all...

View more questions Search