Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 26, 2009, 10:52 PM
    TMI-sex positions?
    Anyone know if all sex positions are OK during pregnancy or if some should be avoided? My husband is working out of state right now and is only home every 2 weeks for 2 days at a time so we have a lot of making up to do during those 2 days haha. Just want to make sure its all safe. Tonight all during sex I was thinking about the baby which doesn't help to set the mood so I would like someone to set my mind at ease so I can actually enjoy our time together! Thanks for the input!
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Nov 26, 2009, 11:37 PM

Having been pregnant twice, I didn't find that my partner and I had to change our positions. I know some women find it uncomfortable for there to be any pressure on their belly, I think it's whatever is most comfortable for both of you. In my pregnancy books they mention girl on top, doggy style, spooning etc...
    TELITLIKITIS45 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 12:23 AM
    I agree its comfort that's important..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex positions/on top [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry to unbury an old thread, but I just wanted to talk about my problem with this position to someone. I'm also a newbie in sex, but we do try to do a lot of positions. However, the few times I try to be on top, he said he didn't 'feel' me in him after a few seconds, and he would start losing his...

Best Positions [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is a strange question but I'm looking to spice sex up a bit and I would like to know of some really exotic positions that will make sex really interesting. I'm not talking about like "Doggie style" but if it comes down to it if there's a trick I pull on my man to make him keep coming back...

Best positions to conceive? ETC. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I posted a question involving my fiancé and I not being able to conceive yet and its been almost a year now. But what I was wondering is if there were tricks, positions, ETC. that I could try to better my chances of becoming pregnant! I appericiate everyone who takes time out of their day to...

Sales positions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I am looking for travel sales people interested in part time work. I have been in the tourism and travel industry for over 17 years. We facilitate meeting and tours all over the world! Some of the Places we have been are Africa, Asia, Europe and Israel & Milan. We are interested in...

Player Positions [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where I can go on the internet to get an explanation of what each position on the team is supposed to do and the names of each of the position. Sorry, but when I am watching a game, I would like to know what each particular player does.

View more questions Search