Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1rachel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Grandmother
    My son in law won't let my daughter see her to boys ever time she tries to seethem he calls cops on her need to know what to do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Is it her children ? If it is, why does he have custody and not her.

Who has court ordered custody ? Is there a visitation order though the courts ? If not, why not and is there one in the works ?

Next laws vary on locaton, where is this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandmother in adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I'm the grandmother.. my daughter adopted her daughter.. last July.. how can I find and that she is OK.. My daughter never gave me the chance to take her... because I would have.. to keep her in the family and for her to know her 2 brothers and sister.. can someone help me..

Grandmother rights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my girl friend has 2 granddaughters from her son that past away about 5 yrs ago, his wife uses the girls to get what she wants from the family, not to long ago she had moved back to Michigan. She was only back here for about 5 months and then she just packed up and moved back to ashland, Tn....

Being a grandmother [ 5 Answers ]

Will I ever get to meet a grandchild I was never able to be a part of? Our son got married against our wishes... his wife has never liked us.. never tried to get to know us... I have tried many times to get back together with my son.. but he wants nothing to do with us... they have been...

Grandmother [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A 16 Year Old And I Am Getting Married I Am His Grandmother His Mothers Mother, And He Wants To Come And Live With Us When We Get Married May 3 What Does He Need To Do, Or What Can I Do?

Grandmother against grandmother [ 4 Answers ]

A grandma has temp custody over a minor child.Can the other grandma legally have visitation to him?

View more questions Search