Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wandaskitchen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 07:30 PM
    I Have A 16 Year Old And I Am Getting Married I Am His Grandmother His Mothers Mother, And He Wants To Come And Live With Us When We Get Married May 3 What Does He Need To Do, Or What Can I Do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 07:41 PM
    First it is not a good idea to post a question as a answer to someone else's question, I have moved this to a post of its own.

Grandparents do not work like parents, unless the mother and father does not want them, or unless their parents are a danger to them, or unless the parents will agree just to let you have the child, there is not a lot you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being a grandmother [ 5 Answers ]

Will I ever get to meet a grandchild I was never able to be a part of? Our son got married against our wishes... his wife has never liked us.. never tried to get to know us... I have tried many times to get back together with my son.. but he wants nothing to do with us... they have been...

Grandmother rights [ 3 Answers ]

My mother wants to take custody of my daughter for I got married to someone who is now in prison and thinks she is at risk. Can she legally do that?

Grandmother against grandmother [ 4 Answers ]

A grandma has temp custody over a minor child.Can the other grandma legally have visitation to him?

My Grandmother is in trouble [ 2 Answers ]

My question is going to be kind of a long one.. I have an uncle who was living off my mother for almost three years until she finally moved to Kentucky.. Mind you, he is like fifty years old, not married, and no children.. Just lazy.. Does not work.. Nothing.. My grandmother felt bad because he had...

Find my grandmother [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you help me find my grandmother, my mother was adopted when she was very young , but want to find out if she is still alive. Her name was doris bowler and she lived in south croydon london.my mothers name was veronica bowler and she had to move to south norood when she was adopted my...

View more questions Search