Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2012, 11:42 PM
    Breakup/Prego
    I just had a really bad break up, a week after I got a new promise ring. We were together for almost two years and then one day,3 days ago, he just flipped and said the rudest things and ended it. He blocked all of my number and I've been blocked off his Facebook. I just found out today that I'm pregnant. I cannot keep it or my dad will disown me if he finds out ( we've talked about it before) and I don't make enough money to do anything. I am so hung up over my ex even though I shouldn't be after how he treated me. I really need to tell him about this but I don't know what to say and how I could do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 04:51 AM
    First what a mom or dad says, before you are pregnant, is not always the same as if and when it happens, Most likely you are young since fear of dad is a issue. You need to tell ex that you are pregnant, and of course after birth he will be forced to pay child support to help with the child.

Just tell everyone, let it all out and then deal from there, dealing with what could or may happen, never works
    vecham Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    first what a mom or dad says, before you are pregnant, is not always the same as if and when it happens, Most likely you are young since fear of dad is a issue. you need to tell ex that you are pregnant, and of course after birth he will be forced to pay child support to help with the child.

Just tell everyone, let it all out and then deal from there, dealing with what could or may happen, never works
    True... your parents may be supportive. You really need to get in touch with your ex though. Make up your mind what you want first. Don't let him force you into anything you're not willing to do. If you want an abortion and you truly can't talk to your parents maybe talk to your ex's family or a trusted friend.
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2012, 04:03 PM
    I told him today when I accidentally dialed his number at a friends house and not my moms (they are one number apart) and he asked who I was and hung up his phone on me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days before period, having pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Could I still be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Symptoms have been consitpation, uneasy stomach on/off, vivid dreams, swollen breast, and very tired lately where I don't want to get out of bed.

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 I just had a baby girl who is 1yrs old I have been getting a regular period all these months but since aug. They stopped I took many h.p.t but they all came back (-) been to a doc she said I'm not I'm not stressing so can anybody else tell me what can it be plzzz I'm now getting scared

Advice on post-college breakup. Struggling to cope with the breakup - Please read/hel [ 33 Answers ]

Everyone has their own story so here is mine: My ex-girlfriend and I met in college, dated for all 4 years until recently. We spent almost everyday together, she was my support and best friend. Like any couple, we had our problems, and I was her first ever relationship. I received a job offer...

I think I maybe pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help

View more questions Search