Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonie6969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I think I maybe pregnant
    Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2007, 09:04 AM
    U could be if I was you I would take a tset
    yummymummy07 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 09:05 AM
    You may well just be late but 8 days after my period didn't arrive is when I took a home pregnancy test and it confirmed I was pregnant I'm now 38 weeks and 4 into my pregnancy and I'm seeking advice on here I think I could be in slow labour good luck and I hope you get the result your hoping for x
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Well sure you might be. You might not be. Nobody can tell you yes or no here.

You can be late or skip for a number of reasons... diet, stress, age, pregnant, sickness... being "regular" doesn't mean you won't ever skip or be late.

Only you know (hopefully) if you had sex when you were to be ovulating... but no matter. A test is the thing.

We can talk all you want, but in the end the doc would order a blood test to confirm. If that's good enough and proper proof for the MD, I think it should be the gold standard here.

And as you know hopefully, a negative means you need to try again later if you still skip, as hormone levels might be too low. A positive is usually correct if you followed the instructions correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

Am I pregnant [ 17 Answers ]

I was on and off birth control last month and the beginning of Aug. I didn't have sex with my boyfriend but he did put the tip in quit a few times. He didn't finish, but I have heard of people getting pregnant. Off precum. So I'm a little scared cause my breast are really tender and I think it was...

Could I be pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for the past 4 months. This month I was expecting my period either yesturday(aug. 3) or today. But on the first of this month I had some pink blood, very small amount. And yesturday I had a small red dab of blood on my leg after showering. Then...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to conceive for only a month. I ovulated on the 11th which I had unprotected sex the same day. I usually have slight cramping with ovulation but this time the cramping never went away. This is day 9 of the cramping. I have been extra emotional-- I had a full day of crying at work...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search