Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucia101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:58 AM
    Heart broken and don't know what to do..
    My (ex) boyfriend recently broke up with me.. We still on speaking terms but I saw him with a girl and before he broke up with me I saw messages on his phone from her.. they were flirting with each other He said they just friends but it hurts me to see them together as (friends).. I don't know what to do or to think and I just want to be with him!
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lucia101 View Post
    My (ex) boyfriend recently broke up with me.. We stil on speaking terms but I saw him with a girl and before he broke up with me I saw messages on his phone from her..they were flirting with eachother He said they just friends but it hurts me to see them together as (friends).. I don't know what to do or to think and I just want to be with him!!
    Dear Friend!

I can understand the heart-ache you are going through now. As this post is posted in the teen section I consider your age as 13-19 years old.

During teenage our preferences/choices/desires keep changing with the passing of time and situation. So it is really very difficult to hold onto something for a long time at this particular time of a person's life. That is why it is always advisable not to concentrate on anything of serious matter except studies. But that really doesn't happen because of spurt of puberty.

I would request you to forget him who doesn't respect your emotions. As your emotions are very precious. Don't allow anybody to play with them. Wait for the right time and for now concentrate on career and personality building.

God bless you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 08:50 AM
    This guy obviously has moved on to this other girl even if it is a friendship. You need to stop talking to him and get over him.
    It is useless to pine for someone who is not interested in you.
    lula_fifi Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Don't worry, jealousy is normal! You never know, he may be using this girl to help him get over you.

However not assuming anything, it probably would be best to distance yourself from him; if you are in the same group of friends then section yourself to a couple of people in the group. You could also confide in your closest friends who could help you, if he comes along with his arm draped around this girl then they can distract you, and can help you altogether.

Hope this helped <3
    ednaidaly Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2012, 06:34 PM
    I was kind of in that situation like a month ago. But I was the girl he was texting. I was told that when his girlfriend (Sophia) and him were dating he would text other girls and when they broke up somehow we started talking. By the way I met this kid the first day of summer, we talked for 2 weeks and he stopped talking to me he led me on and told me he liked me and all this, we would hang out and everything. We did kiss and madeout and all that, but then like I said he stopped talking to me & later I found out he started talking to his ex again (Sophia) so maybe that's what's happening with you maybe he will go back to you so don't worry! :)
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 08:24 PM
    You need to move on even though I know it hurts. I know what this feels like but in the end you will be the stronger person. What goes around comes around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I still heart broken [ 10 Answers ]

It's been almost a year since my ex and I split up. I've grown so much since then and I can honestly say that I don't want him back. But I don't know why I'm still hurting. I made the mistake of looking at his myspace about a week ago. He's living in California now and is engaged to a girl. I...

Broken heart [ 3 Answers ]

I am girl and physically weak ,I take too much stress and sometimes when I am shocked of sth my heart races... recently my younger brother played a prank on me and frightened me I was so shocked that I got pain in my heart area left arm can anybody please help me how to decrease this pain, it is...

Heart Broken [ 3 Answers ]

Well, Where do I start well it was December 2006 me and my friend went to a party at the club down the road :) , and we saw some friends (boys) we hadn't seen in awhile and they had some new friends they brought to the party, and I got talking to one of them called shaun he sounded so sweet and...

Heart broken [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody I relli need help on this one... ok so I been dating this man and its been quite some time and honestly I'm in love with him and he's about 28 and I'm 20.. I may be expecting a baby.. not excatly sure yet.. nd he on the other hand just totally changed he's not how he was when we first...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

View more questions Search