Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa_raylisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:17 AM
    Having sex from past 5 years can I still get pregnant
    Me and my boyfriend had been havng sex from past five years and we have never had protective sex my frndz used to say immediately after havng sex if you urinate all sperms are out and so you will not get pregnant... luckily I never got pregnant... nw we both are married and we still have it in the same manner... but nw I'm little worried... coz lot of people say that unprotected sex never helps... we are still not planning to have kid until nexy year... but my question is can I still get pregnant whenevr I want?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2012, 03:32 AM
    Urinating afer sex will not prevent pregnancy as the urine comes out of the urethra and the sperm is in the vaginal vault. These are two totally different "holes," if you will, that serve two different functions.

If you are trying to conceive, and you have not after 5 years, it might be time for both of you to visit a doctor to see why conception hasn't happened yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

14 years old had protected sex and could I be pregnant?? [ 1 Answers ]

So me and this guy I really liked decided in the last day of school to hang out so we walked to a local park and found a peaceful and private place which happened to be a drainage ditch between two ponds I was just ending my period at the time and he put on a condom and got ontop of me and the pain...

I been trying get pregnant past 10 years now me and my husband. [ 18 Answers ]

I found out got infertility problem me n my husband been trying have baby pass 8-10 years now been on clomid n shot pass 3 years still not same mg n also I'm not overlation right not dropping my eggs eggs not growing right sides or dropping at all been trying 3 years on same meds what can I do this...

Why is it that for the past two years, 90 % of the men I meet want to get me pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I have always been under the impression that men run the other way like women have the plague lol if they even say the baby is cute, but they don't want any. I have my adorable 5 year old daughter, I am good, I have an awesome child that no other child will match or compare in my eyes and heart and...

10 years of unprotected sex and still not pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and been with my husband since high school. I have never been on birth control and we never used a condom. Now that I am older and married I want children and it is more clear to me now that in my almost 11 years of being with him I have never gotten pregnant. Please tell me...

View more questions Search