Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luvsux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 09:20 AM
    14 years old had protected sex and could I be pregnant??
    So me and this guy I really liked decided in the last day of school to hang out so we walked to a local park and found a peaceful and private place which happened to be a drainage ditch between two ponds I was just ending my period at the time and he put on a condom and got ontop of me and the pain for me was very intense and at the end when he took of the condom there was absolutley nothing inside of it this was my first time so if the condom was broken I wouldn't have known but about three weeks later I had a short and light period and I've experienced my boobs to be very sore with no bra on and it also seems they may have enlarged a little my stomach has been cramping and I find myself feeling sick to my stomach as well as my lower stomach looking a bit bloated it has almost been 8 weeks and as discharge goes it's mostly a clear whitish color I have been very confused on if I am pregnant or not I do not know of anyway to get a pregnancy test.PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:55 AM
    While it is very unlikely, yes of course he entered and condoms fail. So when is your next period due ? It may just be cramping for a upcoming one, the last one as light, so wait for this one and come post if it was normal or heavier or if you miss it.

If you miss this period, time for a pregnancy test, do it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can lower the risks of getting pregnant with protected sex just to b safe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hai! Okay I'm still a virgin but have been having thoughts on having protected sex with my boyfriend... To b safe can someone giv me some good advice on what to do and what not to do please?

Odds of getting pregnant with possible menstrual cycle delay & protected sex? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a bit long winded, but I want to get as much details in. My boyfriend and I practice safe sex every time, so I am very worried by the current developments. I am 30 and my menstrual cycle has been fairly consistent except for one time when I was 18 where I missed a month. My cycle is has...

I don't know if I'm pregnant or not I had protected sex but I started spottin at work [ 6 Answers ]

Im unsure if I'm pregnant I had protected sex but I started spottin at work and my period is not for another week or two I use the bathroom a lot and I have thick white discharge everyday I don't know I'm scared cause me and the guy not together and I'm only 16

Could I be pregnant if ihaving periods after 5days of protected sex? [ 1 Answers ]

I had protected sex 2 months ago and after that I have my periods for 5 days. That was normal periods as I have. But now I have not got my 2nd period till now? Please tell is there any serious matter? Please rply...

Can I be pregnant from protected sex [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex on 20th of this month.. neither he ejaculated.. and he penetrated for 10 seconds.. I get my periods on around 30th of every month... could I still be pregnanat?. m scared..

View more questions Search