Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlaharden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
    10 years of unprotected sex and still not pregnant.
    I am 27 years old and been with my husband since high school. I have never been on birth control and we never used a condom. Now that I am older and married I want children and it is more clear to me now that in my almost 11 years of being with him I have never gotten pregnant. Please tell me someone else out there has had this problem and what did you do or steps did you take to conceive a child?

I took a pregancy test but it was negative, I was cleaning out my trash bin and looked at the test and it now read positive. Took another test with different brand it is negative.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Has your husband ever been tested for low sperm count? (and no they don't like to be tested and told this) It might not be you. The male is the easy one to test, so start with him.

A friend had had sex with various and sundry women for years, was married five times, but never got anyone pregnant. He cursed the women all those years for not giving him a child. Turned out he had something like six sperm swimming in a teaspoon of semen (there should have been millions, not six). He eventually had a daughter using IVF.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Forget the pregnancy kits, BOTH of you should be examined by a physician. He is the one to lead you to possible conclusions, and options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant after unprotected sex? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. I have had two periods in the last month, about two weeks between each other. Could I be pregnant?

Unprotected sex. Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this month through out... My periods have been delayed by 2 days... I have the usual stomach ache and cramps... but no sign of blood... am I pregnant?? How much delay in periods is considered normal... what measures should I take right now so that I don't...

I can't get pregnant after 3 years of unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for three years now. We have never used a condom or birth control. And yet I am still not pregnant. We don't know which one of us is responsible for the infertility. Any help would be appreciated

View more questions Search