Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chironp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Connecting remote ceiling Fan
    It is an older house. I connected the transmitter. The lights are coming on but the fan is not runninning. What have I done wrong? Is this free website?

Check out some similar questions!

Lost the remote to our ceiling fan - any way to operate fan without remote? [ 6 Answers ]

We have lost the remote to a generic brand ceiling fan. The light still works, but cannot get the fan to work without the remote - any way to override the remote feature and operate the fan - air conditioning is out in house and we are miserable!!

New Hunter Ceiling Fan connecting with Harbor Breeze Remote [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. Here is my situation. I have a new hunter ceiling fan. The box in the wall has a white, black, and red wire. I have attached the two green ground wires. The remote receiver has ac black and ac white on one side and white, black and blue on the other side. The fan has white, black and...

Connecting fan remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton bay remote switch ,there are 3 wires 2 black and one green the two blacks have a tag on them . One says to fan(blue tag)do not connect to neutral white wire and the other is (yellow)to power supply, do not connect to neutral white wires. Thank you

Connecting a ceiling fan w/remote [ 3 Answers ]

Home is prewired for a ceiling fan. 2 swiches at wall (one for fan power, one for light). At the ceiling fan box, there are 3 wires black/red/white +grounds coming from the house wiring. Typically, I would connect the ceiling fan black to house black, fan blue to house red, and fan white to...

Connecting a ceiling fan with a 2 wire remote [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan with black and a white wire that connects to the supplied voltage. The problem is that I have 4 wires (Red, white black and bare). Which wires do I connect to the remote? The output of the remote is Blue, Black, White and Ground.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.