Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinytot1002 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Achieving Flexibility
    I'm not flexible at all! It doesn't help because I want to take yoga and Pilates classes so I wonder what are some good exercises for me to achieve flexibility? Please help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 27, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Yoga in itself is a great flexibility course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back flexibility for scorpion ! Help ! [ 1 Answers ]

I am not on a sr level 4 team, and I the coaches haven't made the routines yet, so I have about a month to get perfect stretches if I'm going to be a flyer. I have great leg flexibility, I can do a heal stretch and a bow and arrow, but I can't do a scorpion, my back is just not flexible at all.. it...

Increasing flexibility? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm currently in my first week of yoga and am having a little trouble achieving certain poses. For example, when I try to touch my toes, I can only comfortably reach my shins. It's been like that since I was little. I realize that I'm still new to this and increasing flexibility...

Lose weight or gain flexibility? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a bit of trouble deciding what sort of exercise to do first. I am just slightly overweight, so I would like to lose weight. But I also want to become flexible so that I can get better results in a medical test that I will have to do at some point. So what would be better for me to do?...

Back flexibility [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in gymnastics now for about 6 months, I'm 19 and I'm starting to gain a little bit of back flexibility, but not enough. Right now I do bridges every night but it isn't near enough still. Is there any other stretches or exercises I could do to gain more flexibility in my back required...

View more questions Search