Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:30 AM
    I think we have a junior Masochist in love with an abusive sadist...
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amy 132 View Post
    no i was the one that made him mad that it all
    he said sorry the next day and that he never hurt me agrain
    i am seeing him in about a hour so i am going to tell him about the baby and see what he thinks about it all
    You better have someone with you (meaning at least being around a lot of people... because he did it once... it will only be easier a second time... he'll make you believe its YOUR fault you got pregnant even though he didn't even use a condom.
    amy 132 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 10:33 AM
    I do not think he will hurt me he might get mad at me for getting pregnant but I am hoping he will be OK with it
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:34 AM
    You better tell your family too...

Honestly I've known too many losers like him... you are in danger anytime you are with him... no matter what supposedly made him mad before... this is going to be far wose because it means he will owe you half of everything he makes far at least the next 18 years for child support... and likely even longer in the UK. Does he even have a job?

Jun 22, 2012, 10:44 AM
    That why I think that having a abortion will be better then keeping the baby as he will never be happy about it and more then likely go off when he finds out but I want him to know as he is the dad
    Yes he as a part time job
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:45 AM
    This gets worse and worse -

I'll ask again - who is paying for the abortion?
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Part time job... not even good enough to get a full time job... real good pick in guys there... can't even get his own place with that... could probibly fit everythign he owns in a bag.

You still don't understand a word of what everyone here has been telling you...

Well every society needs someone to do the nasty low paying jobs nobody else will do... and she's on a fast track to being that person.

Jun 22, 2012, 10:48 AM
    It will be me as it's my fault that I am pregnant
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Yes right...

Clearly not the sharpest pencil in the cup.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:52 AM
    I'm torn between passive-aggressive, not the sharpest knife in the drawer and a troll.

Still deciding.

The question of who will pay for this surgery is apparently never going to be answered and so -

In order to end the pain I will vote yes, it is your fault.

Smoothy agrees with me.

Now if WG agrees it's 3 out of 3.

At best it's 2 out of 3 and the "yes, it's your fault" side wins.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Maybe we could all chip in and send a check (cheque)?

Jun 22, 2012, 10:54 AM
    No it my fault no need to tell me that I know it
    I am going to see what he says tonight when he comes over and go from that
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Have been thinking -- it might really be MY fault. It's as much mine as it is yours, Amy.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I think the stagnant British and European Economy is her fault too... maybe we should inform the British Prime Minister?

Jun 22, 2012, 11:01 AM
    You know what I mean by it being my fault
    That he will get in jail or like that if anyone finds out etc
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 11:03 AM
    No, the economy problems are MY fault. Amy had nothing to do with that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 11:04 AM
    you know what i mean by it being my fault
    that he will get in jail or like that if anyone finds out ect
    Who did something to make jail a possibility?

Jun 22, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Going to meet him now to tell him
    Thank you everyone for your help
    Amy
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2012, 11:08 AM
    I guess there is even more to this than she's admitting to.

Maybe something we said will sink into her head before he shows up... but I'm not holding my breath. You have to want help and accept it for any advice to have value.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 22, 2012, 11:24 AM
    it my fault as he asked me if i wanted to when his parents were away and i said yes as he had been on about for some time and i did not want him to go as i love him and he loves me
    i know what i did was silly but i do not want him to get done for it as it not his fault
    This just confirmed what smoothy was saying. He has been asking for sex for some time, and you felt you would lose him if you didn't give in. But you were under age (the age of consent in the UK is 16. Plus since he was 18 that makes it worse). That means that you couldn't not legally consent and he should have known better.

it will be me as it's my fault that i am preg
    No it is NOT your fault. He refused to use protection. He coerced you. You were underage. So the fault lies mostly with him.

I agree with the others, as soon as he can latch unto some other girl, he will. Even if you did get an abortion and no one ever knows about it, eventually he will tire of you.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Your first clue will be what happens tonight when you tell him.
    If he offers to stand by you or even pay for the abortion, those will be good signs. But if he gets mad at you, especially if he throws you out, you will know that he doesn't care about you and you are better off without him.

In that situation you need to tell your parents and report his rape to the police.

Let us know how things go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have pregnancy symptoms thought I was started my period today 6day late culd I b pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period six days late I started 4days late in nov its now march my periods has been regular I was on birth control for 8yrs been off for 8months been trying to get pregnant for six month used ovalation calender for march we had sex 4-5 days high fertility and on ovalation days had a lot...

My Mum does not appreciate my Dad [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is a lovely man. He is pleasant, friendly, kind, well mannered and good natured which delights almost everyone he knows. His cheerful demeanor is contagious, but my Mum does not like this. When he is just being polite to my Gran for example, she accuses him of being false, but I know for a...

My mum and dad have past and I need to know if they are around [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my mum has past and I lost my dad 3 years ago and also I have just lost my Uncle Rab who was very dear to me.But I have been feeling there is a spirit with me all the time. I moved house as in our last place there was a lot of silly things going on like at night walking around the house and I...

What to no why do you think mum won't tell me about my dad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asking about my dad every since I was 5 and now I'm nearly 17 and still want 2 no the truth I hear different things about him off my family but not enogth to find out who he is. What do I do can I have a DNA and they find out who it is that way or not?

I hate my mum and dad [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everybody I hate my parents Don't be surprised Cause if you should be surprised then I hope u'll be because of my mum and dad So I'm 19 I have no boyfriend because I choose to not having one and to avoid problems with my parents I'm a good student I don't cause problems I'm home...

View more questions Search