Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jam61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 11:58 AM
    My mum and dad have past and I need to know if they are around
    Hi my mum has past and I lost my dad 3 years ago and also I have just lost my Uncle Rab who was very dear to me.But I have been feeling there is a spirit with me all the time. I moved house as in our last place there was a lot of silly things going on like at night walking around the house and I could feelI was being touched in my bed. I was also feeling down and from time to time lash out on everyone around me. So I felt it was time to move on to another house. We had been in our old place for 13 years so it was along time. But as soon as I moved to our new home it came with us. At night there is walking about and the Gas ignition ticks and for that to happen you have to hold it down. My mood is back and as I do not keep the best of health I wonder if its me or the spirit. I do not know what to do as this is not a happy home from the day we set foot in it. Even my son feels there is something not right but my husband says its all in my head. I am worried as my mum died 18 years ago but I do not think she would worry melikethis, My dad would watch over me but would not upset me as he know about my health not being the best and he would knowthat would upset me. As for my Uncle I cannot bring him in on this as it was all going on way before he died. Why would this be going on and why me what do you think I should do as I have even told it that I do not like it and I would like it to go now but up to now I have had No luck. Thanking You JAH WA
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 12:52 PM

Jam, I don't think you feel loved ones that have passed on with moving objects, closing doors, whispers, feelings that 'arent right'. There is everything right about feeling a loving presence and you always know which one it is. I do.

Your l3 year old is very susceptible just reaching puberty, to outside forces, almost invites them unknowingly. All you can do is tell him to ignore them. Let him know he has to concentrate on the close ones who have passed on and that promotes happy thoughts, because those spirits would not upset him.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mum and dad in sanskrit? [ 0 Answers ]

What to no why do you think mum won't tell me about my dad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asking about my dad every since I was 5 and now I'm nearly 17 and still want 2 no the truth I hear different things about him off my family but not enogth to find out who he is. What do I do can I have a DNA and they find out who it is that way or not?

My dad is cheating on my mum [ 5 Answers ]

I recently discovered hundreds of emails between my dad and another woman. Having a quick read of a few and its undeniable that they are having an affair with lots of chat about how much they love each other and at times10-20 emails a day. This woman lives in Slovakia and we live in the UK...

I hate my mum and dad [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everybody I hate my parents Don't be surprised Cause if you should be surprised then I hope u'll be because of my mum and dad So I'm 19 I have no boyfriend because I choose to not having one and to avoid problems with my parents I'm a good student I don't cause problems I'm home...

My mum and dad might be getting a divoorce [ 4 Answers ]

My mum cheated in my dad. My dad kees on buying her flowers to prove that he loves her but she doesn't seem to buy him anything at all. I don't think she even loves him. I can't even look at my mum the same way I used to. Im only 12 and they might be getting a divorce. What do I do?

View more questions Search