Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikiandcoco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Difficult situation with managing director
    I work for a charity that gave me a job after volunteering for them. My line manager recommended me for the job because she liked my work ethic and skills.

I am finding work there quite difficult because I am getting no suppport from the organisation and the managing director feels that I am too 'middle class' for the job and wanted a local person for the job. The frustrating thing is what work I have done as been complimented but because I have little support has not that been very successful which is what the managing director wants. He also does not like it that I don't gossip to him about my line manager and other co workers and have chit chats about my personal life which is what the other female workers do in the organisation. I am pregnant and said I will work till the end of the year but I am wondering if I should just quit and leave now because it is hard to work somewhere where you know you are not wanted.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Only you know whether it's worth it to stay or go. If you are so unhappy that you are asking for other people's opinions I'd leave.

I'd leave on good terms, though. You never know where life will take you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to varify the company Club-asteria, Andrea Lucas Managing Director [ 1 Answers ]

www.club-asteria.com Asteria Corporation,

I want job description of managing director ? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Difficult Situation [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I had been dating a girl for about 3 months and things were going quite well. Then one weekend she found out that her grandparent was very ill. The following Monday we went out and she was not the same at all. She seemed very distant and obviously had a lot on her mind. Slowly over the...

Difficult situation [ 1 Answers ]

I filed only my past due mortgage payments in my chapter 13 bankruptcy/state of Georgia. My community is included in a neighborhood improvement project where the homeowners will receive grant monies and or low interest loans. Also I will be able to sell my property to them as an option. My...

View more questions Search