Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GirlLy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 10:18 AM
    How do I know he's fallen in love with me?
    I've been with my boyfriend for awhile. He's not the type to really show his emotions and I want to know. How do I know he's falling in love with me and/or how do I make him fall in love with me?. He said he falls in love fast. What can I do to make it happen ?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlLy View Post
    I've been with my boyfriend for awhile. He's not the type to really show his emotions and I want to know. How do I know he's fallin in love with me and/or how do I make him fall in love with me?... He said he falls in love fast. What can I do to make it happen ?
    You can't "force" someone to fall in love with you. The only advise I can offer is be yourself, treat him the way you'd like to be treated and keep the relationship healthy and hope for the best.
    nonameplease Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Love isn't really something you can make a guy fall into. I agree with C0bra_M3mace; just keep the relationship stable and healthy, and don't try to make him love you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend has fallen out of love with me [ 5 Answers ]

After 2 and a half years, my girlfriend told me she doesn't think she loves me anymore (in a night full of tears). This was because she said I had been moaning the past few weeks as she's been going out so much, and that I think she chooses her friends over me. I rarely go out (even though I'm...

I've fallen in love with my best friend. What will I do? [ 3 Answers ]

So, I've been close to this guy for quite a while now. The problem is, he has a girlfriend of 2 and a half years. When they fight, he comes to me and cries to me. I also give him advice and comfort him when he's so down. The thing is, I try to help him bring his relationship with the girl on the...

Help! I have fallen in love with my cousins ex.. what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have fallen in love with my cousins ex... I first met him when I was about 16 or 17 & thought he was so attractive & had a little crush on him but never acted on it because he was with my cousin... I am now 26 and within those years my cousin & her ex had a baby together & are now separated... I...

Fallen in love [ 8 Answers ]

I really can't go into detail but lets just say its one of those "forbidden loves" and besides he's my best friend and now I feel awkward around him and around all mutual friends because they all know I still love him I went into another relationship but he noticed that I still luved him so he...

View more questions Search