Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatima34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 06:56 AM
    Ask islamic questions online
    Sallam brother, I have a question to ask on behalf of someone else. There is this couple who has been married for over ten years and have 3 kids. The husband loves the kids and wife and is very committed, the wife takes good care of the family, on the surface, they seem like a very happy couple. One day the husband confieded in someone that the wife does sleep with him, he claims she only sleeps with him when she wanted to have babies... what should he do, he loves his kids, and does not want to leave, he is also scared of her and is not happy to be with her, what should he do?? thank you.
    shakazoulou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 09:41 PM
    Assaamou alicom brother
    Dear brother
    Sexual relations is a right from the man on his wife and a right of the wife on her husband, Rasula Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said that it`s even considered a donation or kind of charity. So I believe and Allah knows best that the couple should sit down and communicate first about their problems talk openly about it, they must must franc with each other maybe she`s not giving him what he wants for some good reason he needs to find out why, most women they don`t like to be treated like a piece of meat you bite into it when you are hungry but rather they like to be shown love, kindness and affection before the act. As Rasula Allah said in the sunnah play with your wife and she plays with you meaning before the act.
    I hope this helped brother.
    Assalamou alicom
    dinar uddin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 01:03 AM
    Penish message is it gunah ?
    dinar uddin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 01:03 AM
    Penish message is it gunah
    Salahuddin Rao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Is it right to say azan e tahajjud before azane fajar?
    Faisal79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Dear Sir,
    I am very much confused in these months. I am engaged now for 2 1/2 years. I had prayed Istikhara to make a decision and then I got engaged.
    The family of my fiancé told me that she is educated but at the beginning I looked at her virtue and not her face and education although I find educational background very important. Now it seems that we have communication problems and she argue about the things that do not make sense (maybe I am wrong but according to me we argue about the things that matters not important).
    My Question is:

I want to marry in an islamic way, but my family in law is not agree with this. They want to do the things which are unislamic. I do not have so much knowledge but I d not want to spend and waste money on things which are only show.
    Please advice me what I have to do. What is the best way (Islamic) of marriage in Islam and if they do not agree what I have to do.
    Sincerely yours
    Naveed

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask islamic questions? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am Jakir Hossen ,age-21 from Bangladesh. I am educated person.but I neglect or disbeliefs in allah. So loudly that all of the Bangladeshi people knows that I have done it ,because some evil aswasa , such as who created this,who created this,ask to me. I don't know how can I do this...

Islamic questions [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am from Pakistan. I want to ask 1 Qt. about Marriage, Dear Sir, After 3 Months my marriage will be here, I read in 1 book about Marriage First Night that If Bride & Groom not meet (Hum-Bistri/Sex Relation) in the first Night of their marriage, The Next Day The Treat (Walima) that...

View more questions Search