Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbb4738 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 06:34 AM
    2000 Honda civic
    Hi I'm new at this site I was actually looking for some tips on how to get my car stereo code for a 200 honda civic. My battery went dead and now I'm having problems I called the dealer but they want me to take it in. it was a used car and I don't live in the city I bought the car. I know there is people out there with the same problem I need some tips if pssible. Thanks
    rcelctronics Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4738
    hi im new at this site i was actually looking for some tips on how to get my car stereo code for a 200 honda civic. my battery went dead and now im having problems i called the dealer but they want me to take it in. it was a used car and i dont live in the city i bought the car. i know there is people out there with the same problem i need some tips if pssible. thanks
    I assume you mean a 2000 Honda Civic :). If the radio is the one that came in the car, the dealer can look it up off the VIN, otherwise, you'll need the serial number off the radio. ANY Honda dealer should be able to give you the code off the serial number, but they usually don't like to do it over the phone. If you have any trouble or the dealer tries to charge you, send me a private message with the serial number and model number, and I'd be happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Civic! [ 9 Answers ]

Thank you for reading.. I have an error code 1336 on a 2000 Honda Civic - I found it's a speed fluctuation sensor for rpm - or it's called a cfk? Anyway, it's misfiring on all cylinders codes and throws those codes on an OBDII and the 1336 code. Plugs and wires are new and Runs just fine for me...

2000 Honda Civic DX [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Car's engine light came on few days ago... AutoZone people showed me the following as trouble code: P0141 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) They said problem is related with the oxygen sensor AFTER the catalytic converter and needs replacing... Im trying to...

2000 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the dash on a 2000 Honda Civic?

2000 Honda Civic won't start [ 6 Answers ]

Last Sat morning, cranked the starte motor till it finally started, It was rainy and damp. All day started and ran fine. Sunday cranked it over quiite quickly. Monday morning, same thing started instantly. Monday night, car sitting for a while. Raining, when I got in the car, had to crank over the...

View more questions Search