Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divyavinod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 03:15 AM
    My husband texts a co-worker
    My husband texts a girl who was his colleague.That irritates me what should I do can I talk to that girl directly.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Why do you have reason to check your husband's texts? Did you have reason to be suspicious that something was going on?

What is the nature of the texts. Is it friendly banter or sexually explicit? Are they making arrangements to meet?

Is he hiding the fact that he's texting her? Do you think there is more to the story?

I would personally figure out if something is going on or not, from your husband.

It's not her you have a problem with, it's him.
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Jan 29, 2012, 05:21 PM
    If he's never betrayed you before then you can't assume justly. So be careful what you search for. You may not like what you find. If you're right, you'll be crushed. If you're wrong, you'll look like a fool. Be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Husband Texts A Female Friend And I Don't Know How To Deal With It. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has a female friend, she's a referee like my husband, they have been texting most days a lot. He has said they are just friends, and talk a lot about football, and reffing and have a laugh!! It came between us at Christmas, and I got really upset. He has shown me most of the texts, and...

I found that my husband texts ex-girlfriend monthy, is it a reason for divorce? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 1 1/2 years and have been with him for three years. There were a few incidents of feeling like I couldn't trust him. I snooped on his phone and saw texts he sent to a woman friend and they were strange to me... so I told him. He made some good excuses and I...

My husband is having an affair with a co-worker? [ 4 Answers ]

I received a call stating that my husband is having an affair with a married coworker. I confronted him and he totally Denied it. He talks about his job constantly, however he has never mentioned this person during our conversations.

Husband is getting sexual texts [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is getting sexual text messages on his cell. He was hiding his phone so I wouldn't catch on but one night when he was sleeping I was looking through his calls on the phone and all of a sudden a message came through that said "fXXX me!". I responded by saying "ok". I was pretty...

View more questions Search