Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concernedlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Husband is getting sexual texts
    :confused: My husband is getting sexual text messages on his cell. He was hiding his phone so I wouldn't catch on but one night when he was sleeping I was looking through his calls on the phone and all of a sudden a message came through that said "fXXX me!". I responded by saying "ok". I was pretty upset and nervous and I tried calling the phone number from our land phone but the call wouldn't go through. I confronted my husband the next day and he said it was a text/phone service that he signed up for and paid form his bank account so I wouldn't see on the credit card.

My question is... Does anyone know about these services? I need to know exactly how it works. The phone number that came on the message was a local number that is dedicated to cell phones.. Help me
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 27, 2007, 06:57 AM
    First of all whjy does he even have the phone and why is he hideing it from you? Something sounds really fishy. And it doesn't add up. I think you need to ask your husbond what he is up to, because it sounds like he is not being faithful to you. Look at all the red flag sweetie.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Your husband is a liar, liar pants on fire. No such thing exists.
    dooferdingle Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2007, 08:20 AM
    they have a lot of those things in the UK, you see them on the television late at night, it costs £1.50 to send each text, and £1.50 to recieve one back, kind of like a sexline but with text messages, thats all i know about them though. i dont know where you are in the world, but here, if you text the service one time, you will not stop getting the messages until you text "stop" to the number.
    you husband would have had to respond to it before he started to get the texts.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 08:24 AM
    I'm in Ohio and I did just see a commercial last week for a sex-line thing that you actually did through text messaging, honestly.

So if you tried to call the number and it didn't go through, he said he set up payment through his bank, I would ask to see the statements showing that this is merely a sex-line.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Okay if this is a text service, why is he signed up for it? It makes no sense for a married man to want to receive these kinds of texts. Something is definitely amiss and I stand behind my statement of your husband being a liar, liar pants on fire.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 08:30 AM
    :) yes I definitely agree there isn't something right... as you said Glinda why the heck would a married guy want these texts... weird... but I do suggest that you ask for the bank statements... if he can provided them then you know it's just this little sex service thing and you can deal with thing with that knowledge. If he can't provide these statements, something else is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Husband has lost sexual interest in me [ 11 Answers ]

I am having a really difficult problem in my marriage right now, and it is causing me a great deal of anguish. I'm at a loss here and I have no idea what to do. I have been married for seven months, but my husband and I dated for four years prior to our wedding. In that time, we had a fantastic...

Manager sent Threat of termination over texts. Suit? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Server-cocktail waitress in virginia. I have worked at a restaurant for 2 years, never a blemish on my record. I don't really know what I'm asking, only that this must be wrong, and there must be something I can do. Said restaurant is in the middle of selling to new owners. The...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

View more questions Search