Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seancoakley Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Moving Objects in Electric Fields
    If a mass of 3kg carrying a charge of 0.115 Coulombs is launched upwards with an initial velocity of 6 metres per second in a uniform electric field, also directed vertically upwards, of strength E = 100 Newtons per Coulomb, what would be the maximum height reached by the mass in its subsequent motion.
    Also, if the electric field was instead pointing in a direction at 52 degrees to the horizontal, what would be the maximum height reached in this case?

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Fields and Forces [ 1 Answers ]

If a negative test charge with excess of 4.8 x 10^3 electrons feels a force of 7.75N to the left when placed to the left of a larger charged field. Calculate the electric field intensity and its direction.

Moving list box values to other fields [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the values from a list box into other fields on the form. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Here is an example of my form in the attachment. Thanks, msuserbd

Throwing Or Dropping Objects On Moving Vehicle [ 9 Answers ]

Is Throwing Or Dropping Objects On Moving Vehicle a violent crime or a nonviolent crime?

Electric Fields [ 3 Answers ]

An electron is released a short distance above earth's surface. A 2ndelectron directly below it excerts an electrostatic force on the 1st electron just great enough to cancel the gravitational force on it How far below the 1st electron is the 2nd?

Objects moving through space [ 3 Answers ]

In my daily lesson today I read that heavier objects don't fall faster because gravity pulls on them more, but because their greater mass helps them overcome air resistance better. Therefore, in a vacuum all objects fall at the same speed. This implies that if two objects, one with large and one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.