Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xswtxoj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Electric Fields
    An electron is released a short distance above earth's surface. A 2ndelectron directly below it excerts an electrostatic force on the 1st electron just great enough to cancel the gravitational force on it How far below the 1st electron is the 2nd?

Feb 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Electric Fields
    How many electrons must be removed from each two of 5.81kg copper spheres to make the electric force of repulsion between them equal to the magnitude to the gravitational attraction between them?

Feb 7, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Electric Fields
    Two point charges are separated by a distance r and repel each other with a force F. If
    their separation is reduced to 0.293 times the original value, what is the magnitude of
    the force of repulsion between them?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 7, 2009, 05:27 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Arts & Literature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Physics / electric charges, forces, and fields [ 2 Answers ]

1. A proton moves in a region of constant electric field. Does it follow that the proton's velocity is parallel to the elctric field? Does it follow that the proton's acceleration is parallel to the electric field? Explain. 2.A system consists of two charges of equal magnitude and opposite sign...

Drain fields [ 3 Answers ]

I am on social security, a diabetic with a kidney transplant. My drain field needs to be replaced because I have standing sewer above ground in my front and back yard. I don't have the means to pay for it.

View more questions Search