Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvsureshreddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 01:40 PM
    @ATE: filing taxes for 2011
    Hi ATE,

I am currently working in Arizona on H1B visa and I also recently got married in October. I am wondering whether you will be able to file my taxes for 2011. I see from your posts that you are quite an expert when it comes to filing for non-immigrants who work on H1B visas. Is there any contact number or personal email that I can contact.

Thanks,
    Suresh
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Suresh:

Yes, I CAN help you with your return.

If you access my profile (double click on Atlanta Tax expert), you will my email address.

You can also send me a Private Message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is federal circuit breaker for disabled still available, filing 2011 [ 5 Answers ]

I have always received a circuit breaker of $750.00 each year in the past but this year, when I looked on the IRS web site I I could not find any information on the federal circuit breaker. I would like to know if this program has been phased out. There used to be a yellow circuit breaker form...

Opt-tax-filing-2011 [ 0 Answers ]

I was graduated in Mei 2010 and I am doing a contractor works right now. My status in America is actually still OPT until October 2011. Therefore, I was wondering if I have to do a contractor tax or not? If I have to do it, what form do I have to fill in and how big is the tax suppose to be? Thank...

OPT Tax Filing for 2011 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have graduated in dec 2009 and I am on Post Completion OPT and employed as an independent contractor on 1099 basis for five months i.e from (May 2010 - Sep 2010), and then changed to W2 from oct 2010 onwards. I did not file for taxes on 1099 also. So can you tell me how to file for...

Married Filing Separately - Spouse non-resident, not filing you.s. Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is a Canadian resident. We got married in the US in April 2008. We are separated and did not live together during the 2008 tax year and my husband has never lived in the US and has never earned any US income. I am planning to file...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

View more questions Search